About Me

My Photo
Michael
This blog is about 3 things. First, eating out and telling you about it. Writing food reviews is fun and enjoyable. Second, making my own meals and sharing recipes. I'm all about simple, easy, and tasty. Third, tackling some challenges in my cookbooks. This way I learn techniques and flavors that I can add to my own cooking. And it all adds up to lots of talk about lots of food. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
View my complete profile
Deck On Food Seattle restaurants

Friday, May 14, 2010

Vote for the new Deck On Food LOGO

Ok, now that this little blog is actually getting a little traction (yes, I consider 15-20 people a day traction...thank you to all my readers!!), I think it's time to step it up a notch.  So the first step is to decide on a logo to represent Deck On Food.  I've narrowed it down to 4 that I like, and now I'm reaching out to you, my readers, to help me choose the one that best represents me.  Hopefully your experience has helped you get an idea of what you expect from Deck On Food, and one of the options will jump out at you.  If nothing really stands out, please feel free to visit 99designs.com and propose a different option.

I'm going to leave the voting open until the end of May.  To vote, Simply click comment, post to my wall on Facebook, or send me a note on Twitter (@deckonfood) and say Option 1, 2, 3 or 4.  Once a winner has been selected, I will have the logo personalized.

After I get a new logo, the next step will be the revised website.  I hope you are as excited as I am about the potential!

Thank you again for reading and for your participation!!

Deck

Option #1



Option #2


Option #3



Option #4


No comments:

Post a Comment