About Me

My Photo
Michael
This blog is about 3 things. First, eating out and telling you about it. Writing food reviews is fun and enjoyable. Second, making my own meals and sharing recipes. I'm all about simple, easy, and tasty. Third, tackling some challenges in my cookbooks. This way I learn techniques and flavors that I can add to my own cooking. And it all adds up to lots of talk about lots of food. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
View my complete profile
Deck On Food Seattle restaurants

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deck on Food is Moving!

For the past three months, Blogger has been home to my blog.  In that time, my blog has hosted a staggering 1,300+ page views from 44 states (15 different countries).  I've posted 78 reviews, recipes, and experiences.  It's been a great ride, but unfortunately all good things come to an end.  In ten days, I will close up my Blogger account.

However, this does not mean that my blogging days are coming to an end.  Quite the opposite actually.  I've officially launched DeckOnFood.com.  That's right, I now have my own domain name.  The new blog will allow me enhanced navigation, more creative freedom, and the opportunity to take my blogging to the next level.  Additionally, I have joined the FoodBuzz Community as a Featured Publisher to further promote my writing.  And to top it off, I know have a new logo!!

So, thank you to all of my readers and followers.  This has been so much more than I had expected.  I'll simul-post on both blogs for the next couple of weeks, but encourage you to bookmark the new blog.

Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment